Advanced Scout Leadership Course
- Have you completed the Basic Scout Leadership Course?
- Are you a great leader in your own Scout Troop?
- Do you want to be challenged to be better?
Then you need to be at the next…
8th, 9th & 10th March 2019 hosted by Greater Western Sydney Region
This residential course is for Scouts who have already shown they have leadership skills and want to take it to a new level. The course is challenging and explores your understanding of your own leadership ability…
- This course is not for the faint hearted!
- It is a course that will push all of your boundaries!
- You will be taking responsibility for the actions and decisions of your Patrol as you participate in challenges in the Sydney area!
Criteria…or who should apply….?
As this course is designed for exceptional Scouts, the NSW State Scout Youth Council have decided that to attend this course a Scout should be over the age of 13, have already completed the Basic Scout Leadership Course, must have completed or be close to completing their Explorer Level Award Scheme badge work, and must already be a strong leader within their troop.
How to Apply….?
Firstly, you need to talk this over with your Troop Council. If they endorse you applying for the course, that is your first step completed.
You then need to speak with your Scout Leader to get the details of the next course.
Please note that this course does have limited positions and as such it will be first in best dressed! This course will fill up fast and as such, we will advise via email of acceptance or encouragement to attend the next course as appropriate.
Please call Chris Buggie – State Commissioner if you wish to discuss this further.
Want to Know More….?
Tracey Stopps – 0414 816 944 – email@example.com
• Qualities of Leadership
• The New Scout
• Problem Solving
• Teaching & Learning
• Decision Making
• Forward Planning
• Succession Planning
• The Team
• Motivating Others
• Managing Disruptive Behaviour